Hi! I’m Sumaira Tahir. I’m a mother of 3 with a passion for the care and education of children. I have over 15 years professional experience in caring for a broad age range of children, I work from home, and cater for children from 3 months to 8 years old.
My aim is to provide a safe, happy, relaxed and secure environment with stimulating and comfortable surroundings, so that children can flourish and grow in confidence. I aim to work to the highest possible standards to achieve success. I have built up an excellent reputation within our community, and provide a quality service to families and children who utilize my childcare services.
My Childcare Qualifications
- Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- NVQ Level 4 in Children’s learning Care and Development
- Qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ levels 2 and 3 in Early Years Care and Education)
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Home Based Childcare
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety Catering
- Paediatric First-Aid trained
- Training on Safeguarding Children
- Open Doors to Inclusion Qualified
- Behaviour Management and Listening Skills trained
- Early identification of Additional Needs and Disabilities trained
- Levels 1 and 2 trained in Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- OFSTED Outstanding Childminder/Setting 2015/2016
- Quality Assured & Acredited (Free places available for 2, 3 and 4 year olds)